[Dixielandjazz] Delete Key

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sat Mar 11 06:36:59 PST 2006

Well said.

Hey, I don't agree with everything Steve, Mike or Tom say, but I'd buy
them all a beer if the opportunity arose.  They all have plenty of
experience and their own way of doing things.  What works for one, may
not work for all.  I don't agree with everything my mother says, but she
is still the greatest woman on the planet.

All the best, Gary