[Dixielandjazz] Delete Key

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Fri Mar 10 22:54:51 PST 2006

I just wish some of the more critical people here would use it.  I've
belonged to mailing lists, unsenet news groups, message boards, etc. for
about a dozen years, and I learned about 11.9 years ago that if you see the
name of a poster with whom you usually disagree, it's really easy to delete
the post and not read it.

It seems to me that some of the folks here are reading posts by certain
other folks here for the sole purpose of having something for which to flame
them.  I've left other message boards, mailing lists newsgroups, etc. just
because of flame wars like the one we've been seeing here.  It's funny how
the flamers are the ones who never seem to leave, and the "flamees"  are the
ones who feel forced to abandon ship.

But what do I know.  Hell, I'm not even a musician.

Hal Vickery