[Dixielandjazz] Controversy

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Fri Mar 10 14:03:12 PST 2006

Stop sitting on the fence Len,

I must admit that Mr.Barbone did get up my hooter, although after a while I
just used the Delete button, It is just a pity that Mike paired Tom with
him, I felt Tom's advice was given with humour, and he didn't belabour the
point, while I felt Steve was patronising and much too immodest for my
taste, me being a sensitive English person. I do, however, hope that Tom
reconsiders his position.

Also sincerely

Ivor Jones