[Dixielandjazz] Re: Controversy

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 07:27:24 PST 2006

   I don't always agree with everything Tom or
Steve opine to the list, but I usually read their
posts because they provide some insights into the
music business.
   And I must thank Tom for being perhaps the
only member of any of my many music e-mail lists
who actually attended one of our amateur band's
non-OKOM performances at a local coffeehouse. He
presented CDs of his band{s} that I've enjoyed
very much. I'm sure our performance didn't
impress him, but I appreciated him (and a fellow
band member) attending, and staying through the
whole show aafter they arrived. That showed
class.
   So, I hope they'll both stay aboard ...

Bob Loomis
COncord CA