[Dixielandjazz] The Leavings; was Controversy.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 9 19:00:05 PST 2006

one of my most cherished emails from S. Barbone in reply.  As this list
is officially unmoderated, I beg those who had at him, and which action
made him, and Mr Wiggins (who can consider himself as having received
the same plea not to leave), leave a list that had been nothing less
than graced by their presence, to take a moment and reflect just what
such public assailments can mean to such a community as this is, ie, one
which only this coming Monday will celebrate its 11th (11th!)
anniversary, of joyous memory.

In imitation of something I normally do NOT indulge myself in, I ask
Misters Barbone's and Wiggins' critics to reflect on these words:  "What
Would Mr Lovric Do?"...,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org