[Dixielandjazz] CONTROVERSIES and UNSUBSCRIPTIONS

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 17:45:11 PST 2006

I must agree with those who wrote in support of Tom and Steve, and voice my
regret if they both choose to remain off this list.

I did not get to "know" Tom, but I found his posts spirited and interesting.
AND with some excellent business tips.

In communications with Steve, I have always found him to be most intelligent
 entertaining, sincerely caring and a gentleman.   Loved his postings from
the NY Times, too!

We ALL have different communication styles and personalities.  Strong
personalities tend to elicit strong reactions, both positive and negative.

It's too bad that we couldn't all get past that, and focus on the many
contributions of these two men and ignore whatever they may have said or how
often they happened to say it that happened to rub you the wrong way.

SLÁINTE, Steve and Tom!

Janie McCue Lynch
janie39 at socal.rr.com