[Dixielandjazz] Re: controversy

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Thu Mar 9 16:54:00 PST 2006

Listmates:
I, too, am a non-musician (much to my everlasting dismay), an ardent trad-jazz fan. Nonetheless, I have found both Steve and Tom's posts of great interest, and have passed many of their posts on to jazz musician friends who are not on this list.  In every case, these musicians have thanked me for the helpful information.
It seems to me that those on the list who have a problem with their posts need to find where the delete button is on their keyboard!
Nancie (five piano teachers and one clarinet teacher refunded my parents $$$) Beaven