[Dixielandjazz] Controversy

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 16:19:09 PST 2006

Steve, please do not do that.  Your contribution is valuable.

  AND all of you with the various negative attitudes,   maybe a brief period in the "time-out" chair is warranted.  It doesn't really matter who started this particular exchange.  What does matter are the people who will most likely unsubscribe and NOT SAY A WORD, but will  just not like the environment that has evolved.  Just as much as the audience does not appreciate sad sack musicians, they really don't appreciate grumpy, whiney folks in general.

  So, can we just change the subject?

  Kay in Gilroy

Steve barbone <barbonestreet at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I have decided to end the controversy.

To those who dislike me, that is YOUR problem.

To those have learned from my posts, I regret that I will no longer be of
any help unless you write me direct. The detractors, small minds and their
ilk on the list make it no longer worth my time.

Don't let the bastards get you down.

Unsubscribing right after this post.

Cheers,
Steve