[Dixielandjazz] Here is some controversy

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 14:25:15 PST 2006

"Jim Kashishian" <jim at kashprod.com> wrote (polite snip)

> Steve:  you have many, many times made remarks about "none of us getting it
> right" (which reads, of course, that you do!).

Sorry, Jim I can't let you get away with that. I have never said "none of us
getting it right" NEVER. If you are going to quote me, then do so correctly.
If you are going to paraphrase me, then please read and understand what I
write, before putting words in my mouth. E.G. in the above, parentheses,  do
not "read" into what the words plainly say. "None of us" means exactly that
and would not exclude me.

As a matter of fact, even when I posted that Jim Kash is doing a great job
in front of a young audience, you disavowed that you had anything to do with
it. Feel free to dislike me all you want, but do not misquote me.

Cheers,
Steve