[Dixielandjazz] Public Liability

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 11:59:01 PST 2006

Just another way to repress and screw musicians:  Legal EXTORTION FOLKS.

I have heard of Dixieland music putting some folks to sleep, but I have
not yet heard of one case of it killing anyone or even maiming one for
that matter, so who is the moron that decided in their infinite wisdom
that musicians need public liability insurance.   Does anyone have an
knowledge of musicians attacking punters or audiences with their
instruments or something??

Total B.S. mates total B.S.   S*#T  HAPPENS, always has and it rarely
if ever is the fault of some starving musician plying music on a stage
or even in a cow pasture.

my .02 worth on the subject.   And yes I do have a Two Million Dollar
policy but at a Promoter, not a musician.   The only thing a musician
should be liable for is "   Liable to not play if he/she don't get paid
:))

Jeers,

Tom WIGGINS