[Dixielandjazz] dancing kids

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 12:50:48 PST 2006

This kind of activity folks is what has killed off most of the Jazz
nightclub business around the country, and put countless musicians and
other service employees out of work.

 Time to get Drunk and start a Revolution.

  The funny thing is however that Cops are often bigger drunks than the
customers they often bust for a living. :)) They are notorious for
their antics in many places, and are exempt from arrests most of the
time just by flashing their badge to the officer who stops or
encounters them in a DUI WUI situation. The old taking care of our own
comrade scenario, and keeping down the Bad PR for the department and
profession.   Perhaps we could start a new movement to have the Sunday
Schools hire OKOM bands, or the  jr. and elementary high school bake
sales.

Sometime progress has unpleasant side effects on elements of society
that the law makers do not even have a clue about.

Jeers,

Tom