[Dixielandjazz] dancing kids

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Mar 7 14:26:48 PST 2006

It might be a cultural thing.  The only thing that keeps the Casa Loma
Ballroom open here are the Salsa nights that are typically packed.  The
immediate area is heavily populated with Latinos.  They dance but the other
nights have a few people on the floor and the crowds aren't large.  This by
the way is the only Ballroom in St. Louis.
Larry