[Dixielandjazz] closing down

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 7 02:00:11 PST 2006

Hi All,

Moving to a new house so I shall be off line for the next few days.

Portents are not good. The first serious rain for ages is forecast for the next three days so we shall be carrying furniture etc around in the rain with plastic sheets over everything. The builders are still doing up the new house, ditto the paperhangers and the carpet layers. Heigh ho

Pat