[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Sr. Center gigs Santa Rosa Ca.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 10:57:34 PST 2006

Hey folks:  Here is a small Senior center looking for acts in Santa
Rosa California.  $$

Subject: Sr. Center gig

      Musicians needed...
  E mail   Reply to:                    comm-137983167 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-02-28, 11:50PM PST

  ...for a new residential care home for the elderly in western Santa
Rosa.

  What I'm looking for...

   -Piano soloists who can sing/play old jazz standards by request.
There is a tuned spinet piano in the home.

  Also...

  -Guitar soloists (jazz or classical)

  -Jazz duos/trios (nothing larger)

   -other solo, duo, or trio musical concepts, so long as they fit the
environment.

   I'll need a demo CD of your music. We'll work out the payment
arrangement once we're closer to that point.

   This will not start before May. I am trying to work on getting
musicians ready ahead of time so that no time is waisted once the home
is running.

  Thank you.