[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Advocate

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Jun 29 14:17:11 PDT 2006

I think you are right Pat.  I played a gig last weekend for a Family reunion
/ company picnic and there was a real mix of people there from little kids
to people in their 80's.  It was the young kids, mostly girls, in the 12-13
year old group that came by and told us how much they liked our music.  Is
that an indication?  Well it was a  small group and isn't a random sampling
but we get this reaction from that age group more than older listeners
coming up.  They seemed to be enthusiastic.
Larry
St. Louis.