[Dixielandjazz] Performing in Multiple Groups

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Jun 26 12:17:34 PDT 2006

I play in different groups for different reasons - some of the bands
I have been in are "regular OKOM - play for some money" but others
are more "play for fun -  just because." Some fall somewhere in-between.

Right now I mostly play in "And That's Jazz" from Alameda, CA - been
in this group since 1983. regular OKOM
Sometimes, when there are gigs I play in the "Zenith New Orleans
Parade Band" (trad N.O. BB) but not much has been happening lately.
I do fill-ins and "odd job" gigs with a variety of Bay Area regular
OKOM bands.

For fun I play in these groups:
Los Trancos Woods Community Marching Band (since 1978) www.ltwcmb.com
California Repercussions (since 1992)   www.repercussions.com
Smiths Slippery Gulch Band ( E Clampus Vitas ) since 1986.

keeps me just busy enough ;-)

Dave Richoux