[Dixielandjazz] tuba??

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 25 16:18:02 PDT 2006

     I second the motion.  He's right up there with Eli Newberger,
Dave Gannett, Westy Westenhofer, and a couple of others.  Pity he
doesn't play any more, and that the Professor Plum CDs are so hard to
get.  If you've never heard him play, or never heard the Professor
Plum band, you've missed one of the best dixieland-experiences ever.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**      "Half this game is 90 percent mental."
**          --  Manager Danny Ozark, on baseball.