[Dixielandjazz] Jasmine Turk.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 25 15:32:34 PDT 2006

The new Jasmine Turk Murphy double CD arrived yesterday, and it is as
wonderful as I'd expected it to be.  Definitely get it.

Question:  I have a query in with Jasmine, but thought I'd ask here, as
well.  When such things as Columbia LPs are reissued by another, smaller
label, does Columbia, when such things still exist, make the original
master tapes available, or does the re-issuer merely work from pristine
LPs?  The one in question sounds like they worked from original tape,
but with today's technology, one can't be too sure.

Can anyone shed some light?,
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org