[Dixielandjazz] Re: [DixielandjazzRed Lehr

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at wispertel.net
Sun Jun 25 10:41:53 PDT 2006

During my many years of running the St. Louis Festival Red, Jeannie, and
John as The Jazz Incredibles were one of the premier groups there.  They
were always great crowd favorites both musically and personally.  Three
nicer people could not be found.  It is sad that John no longer plays on
a regular basis with them.
Best
Bill