[Dixielandjazz] SHEET MUSIC & Various Sources

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Sat Jun 24 17:04:07 PDT 2006

>From Craig:

"I should have said that musicnotes.com is good for more recent tunes, not
always the really old ones. "

Along these lines, does anyone have any sources (or actual copies) of "Say
Yes," (Fats Waller), and "Music on My Mind,"  (Willie "The Lion" Smith.)

I have searched for some time on my own without success, and I'm not at a
level where I can adequately transcribe these pieces from recordings.

Audrey van Dyke very generously shared a large portion of her collection
with me (for which it was hard to even express adequate THANKS!) but couldn
t locate these two pieces.

Thank you for any information....

Janie Lynch

janie39 at socal.rr.com