[Dixielandjazz] Re: Calling All Jazz Musicians

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Jun 20 16:49:26 PDT 2006

Once again I have to admonish a few of our listmates that this is a Jazz
specific List, not a political List.

If these political statements continue to be posted, I will have to put the
offending parties on moderate.  This will mean that your e-mail to DjML will
not be posted until it has been read by either Dave Haupt or myself to
insure that there is no political content.

Neither Dave nor I want to be burdened with this task.  However, for the
good of the entire List, we will do so if it becomes necessary.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
 DJML Moderator