[Dixielandjazz] Slide/valve

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Jun 19 15:28:03 PDT 2006

Or you can have the best (or worst ;-) of both with the Holton
Superbone - 3 valves AND a slide - used in any combination.
http://www.gleblanc.com/instruments/query.cfm?model=TR395  The valves
are very close to the end of your nose, but it can be a very fast
acting horn.

I have one and it is a lot of fun (but I don't play any kind of t-
bone very much anymore - too busy on Tuba and Euphonium.)

Dave Richoux