[Dixielandjazz] The Newton Boys

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 14 09:31:41 PDT 2006

Dave, DJML, and others--
     Yes, and you can see the list of songs at
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120769/soundtrack
     The soundtrack was put together by my buddy Mark Rubin
(http://www.markrubin.com/home.html), of the Bad Livers and other
fine musical aggregations, here in Austin.  He now plays helicon with
Li'l Alice and Her Monkey Butlers
(http://www.alicespencer.com/monkey.htm)  at the Hole in the Wall on
Guadalupe on Thursday nights (unfortunately, the nights i play in the
Wurst Band at Scholz's).

     Dan

** Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I often ask myself how Beethoven would have written a
**      particular passage if he had wanted it to sound the way
**      I'm playing it."  --  Robert Shaw when at Cleveland Orchestra