[Dixielandjazz] Richard Sudhalter Medical Fund

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 13 12:23:48 PDT 2006

>From another jazz chat list:

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Albert Haim has posted an appeal for aid for Richard Sudhalter's
medical bills.  More info at: http://bixbeiderbecke.com/sudhalter.html
but here's the heart of the message

Sadly, Richard suffered a massive stroke in 2003. Although he
recovered initially, in the last two years Richard's health has
deteriorated considerably. Richard has been diagnosed as having MSA,
multiple system atrophy. Expensive consultations are necessary, and
medical bills are mounting. A consultation at the Mayo Clinic is
scheduled for August 24, 2006.

Enrico Borsetti suggested -and I enthusiastically agree- that I start
a campaign among friends and followers of Richard Sudhalter to solicit
help in defraying his medical and associated expenses. This is the
purpose of the present communication: I ask you to help as much as you
possibly can.

Please send your checks or money orders, made out to "Richard
Sudhalter," to:

Richard  M. Sudhalter
Post Office Box 757
Southold, NY 11971