[Dixielandjazz] The "King" of Swing & Dixieland

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 21:51:20 PDT 2006

Not to worry amigo :))

I AM GOING THERE SHORTLY, AND will attempt to do so,  I am working on a
Blues festival there in September  and taking on the talent buying
services for a 500 Seat first class Blues club as we speak.

I do have some very good connections directly into the Royal Family,
two of their grandchildren have been members of our homestay operation
for international students in the past ten years and one of them
actually programmed my computers for me two years ago.

The world gets indeed smaller every year :))   Especially when you
think outside the box, and behind every door is an opportunity if ye
but open it :))   And yes somedays there is room full of horse doo doo,
but if you dig deep enough you just might find a Pony. :))  LOL

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins