[Dixielandjazz] Eh! La Bas! Info

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 08:15:36 PDT 2006

Following this thread is giving me senility concerns.  When I looked  at the
query, I'm thinking yes, that does have good public effect, I am humming  like
a call and response thing, thinking I have been the public enjoying it,
trying to think where and when (the senility concerns).  My only guess so  far was
at one of a couple Don Vappie concerts, so I checked the two  CDs I have plus
his web location and did not find it listed.  Thought I  would pass his web
site on anyhow as several other Creole tunes are  listed.
_http://www.vappielle.com/_ (http://www.vappielle.com/)

Ginny

In a message dated 6/12/2006 9:37:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,