[Dixielandjazz] Performance Video

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Fri Jun 9 09:58:46 PDT 2006

Listmates,

For those of you interested in banjo music, I have recently added a video of the Banjo Barons Ragtime Band in performance to my website.

To access the video, click on the website URL below, then the Banjo Barons, then video.

I'm playing the tenor banjo on the right side, my former banjo playing partner Jim Kerhin is playing plectrum banjo on the left and doing the vocal on Swanee with a megaphone. Lin Shoemaker from Phoenix, AZ was backing us on tuba.

The video was taken on a riverboat cruise out of Peoria, IL a number of years ago at the Peoria Pumpkin Festival.

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band
www.banjomusic.biz