[Dixielandjazz] The Wife

Gene Hovland hvlnd at rushmore.com
Thu Jun 8 12:17:38 PDT 2006

Doug

Thanks for your comments.

I have been a lurker for about four years and have found this list provides
unlimited amounts of information regarding OKOM.  I recently retired from my
daytime job, play trombone and am definitely interested in finding a lady
who enjoys OKOM, i.e. traveling to festivals and preferable has some musical
ability to play in a Dixieland band.  I have been divorced for 20 years
waiting to find this special someone.  I know this is not a dating service,
however, there is no dating service that matches up OKOM single musicians
that I am aware of.  Any interested lady in about the 50 to 65 age group can
email me off line.

Is there a way to bring singles together at Festivals?  I really like to
dance, however, it would be difficult to determine who the single women are
in a large gathering.

Being from the Black Hills of South Dakota, where there are no OKOM
festivals, finding someone with this interest is extremely difficult as most
do not know about these great festivals, or have ever heard OKOM.

Gene
hvlnd at rushmore.com