[Dixielandjazz] The "partners" thing.

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Jun 6 05:53:39 PDT 2006

I wrote:
>In our band, none of the wives tag along.  We actually believe that may
>be one of the reasons our band is still together after 38 yrs!  :>

"Someone" asked:
Well that's half an answer I s'pose. Someone is led to wonder if the band
members still have their original partners after all that time.

Dear Someone, Only one out five!   :>
Come on, what would you rather have, a band that's split up?

Jim
P.s.  We like to consider our band as a fairly "rocky marriage" staying
together for the "kids" (the kids being either the money, the fun of
playing, or the art itself...not necessarily in that order!.   :>