[Dixielandjazz] Jubilee 2006.

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jun 3 08:52:39 PDT 2006

Bill & Listmates,

I agree about not forwarding people's personal comments.  This is why I have
removed names from the e-mails which I am collecting.  I merely identify the
statement with something such as "a fan from TX" or "a non-playing musician
from Bakersfield."  Thus when I start answering some of the comments, I
really won't know by whom some of them were made.

Besides publicly answering what I can, I will be submitting all comments to
the staff & management of the Jubilee.

As most of you know, this was Jill Harper's first year.  She was flying by
the seat of her pants most of the time.  I don't know how she pulled it off.
We could not have done it without her.

--Bob Ringwald

 answering