[Dixielandjazz] Jubilee 2006

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Jun 2 13:04:00 PDT 2006

Listmates,

I am very interested in all of your comments & observations, good and bad,
about the recent Sacramento Jazz Jubilee.  I am collecting them.  I will be
answering some of them to the best of my ability.  I am saving all of them
for our exec director, Jill Harper, and for the people who are responsible
for the various departments, to read.

I can assure you that, unlike in the past, with our old   exec Director, we,
the Board of Directors of the STJS, staff & Jubilee management team are very
interested in your comments.

Keep them coming.

--Bob Ringwald
STJS Board of Directors, Musician Member