[Dixielandjazz] Last Month for The Jazz Parade on KFJC FM

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 08:39:44 PDT 2006

Sorry to see you give it up Dave, but certainly understand ,  have you
thought about recruiting someone else in the S.F. area to take it over
and at least keep an OKOM show on the station?   Surely somebody on
this list might be willing to step up and fill in before OKOm just goes
off the air around here altogether.

Even though I have a hard time getting the signal where I live, I still
try to tune in every week for the chance that it is getting thru.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins