[Dixielandjazz] SACTO '06

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 02:48:15 PDT 2006

Very interesting read Bill. I have little to say since I
  have only attended once, in '99. I think the criticism is
  just a bit "over the top" though, because the bands that
  are included are fine musically, albeit not all specialize
  in humor and showmanship.

  BTW, I and several others are curious about the JCJB's
  search for a new trombonist.  Do you know if Kenny Rupp was still with the band? Don Mopsick had said on line that
  they would have made their choice by SACTO time.
  the band?