[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixie Chicks

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 08:19:22 PDT 2006

   Well, if we agree that all of us on the
Dixieland list are more intelligent than most
people on the planet (because we like Dixieland),
and if the Dixie Chicks are putting touches of
Dixieland in their music, then I think we can
agree that at the very least they are moving
toward joining us intelligent beings! ;^}=
   Seriously, they were on the Larry King Show
yesterday or day before and looked very
intelligent, or at least as intelligent as it
gets among our kind of people ...

Bob Loomis
Concord CA
"So Many Tunes, So Little Time!"