[Dixielandjazz] HoJo/Gravity gig coming up!

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Jul 30 04:56:13 PDT 2006

A shame.  I see Dave Bargeron isn't on the gig.  For my money, HoJo and
Dave are the best that be.

I had the chance of spending an afternoon with Earl McIntyre when the
Mingus Big Band came to Jazz en Tête a couple of years back.  A very
nice guy and very professional with other musicians.  Not quite the
soloist that HoJo and Bargeron are (IMHO), but, still, one very fine
tbone and tuba player.

All the best, Gary