[Dixielandjazz] "Ring Tones"

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Jul 29 19:52:41 PDT 2006

Martin;

Unfortunately, not all cell phones have the capability you mention. For my
Samsung, there were 2 choices:

1) pay for a ring tone from the availability of tunes (nearly all popular
music of the past 20 to 30 years.

2) create my own ring tone from my CD's or records on my computer and
download it to my cell phone with a special USB cable and software. The
cable was $14 and the rest were several free programs on the internet.

Stan
Stan Brager