[Dixielandjazz] "Ring Tones"

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 16:10:06 PDT 2006

Somehow it seems that some jazz fans don't know that
  with their cell phones they can record any piece of jazz
  they like as a "ring tone" on their phones. I have "IGSOY"
  played by your's truly as my "rng tone." My grandson has my
  special "ringtone version" of Amazing Grace as his ringtone, and
  my bride has my version of "tailgate trombone" on her cell as a
  ringgtone. All one needs do is go to the "entertainment" icon and
  record a ringtone "LIVE" by your instrument, or any source you desire.
  Duh!