[Dixielandjazz] Ring Tones

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 13:37:03 PDT 2006

I have Louie Prima's "Jump, Jive, & Wail" as my default ringtone. I just added Louis Armstrong's version of "I Wonder" for family and friends.

  ALso, Blue Note Records has just released a lot of their classic jazz recordings as ringtones. Here is the press release...
  http://www.bluenote.com/news.asp

Stan Brager <sbrager at socal.rr.com> wrote:
  "West End Blues" as a ring time? Great idea!

I've put Charlie Barnet's "Skyliner" on my phone. An interesting project for
me a few years ago I've heard that the newer phones can do this easily.

I wonder what other jazz is being used as a ring tone.

Stan
Stan Brager