[Dixielandjazz] New OKOM-related Yahoo Group

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 27 19:28:15 PDT 2006

> In the meantime, if anyone wants to get a message to Ted, just email me and
> I'll get it to him.

Good show.  But, actually, as he puts his home phone on each CD he
issues, he's not all that uncontactable <wink>.  In fact, it's been a
while since I've called him (I see there's been a few CDs issued since I
last looked....)  Reminds me of the first time I ever called him:  "Is
this Mr Shafer?" "No, Mr Shafer is my father, and he's dead. My name's Ted."

Next time you make contact with him, tell him his aul' friend in Salinas
says Hi.  (Though don't mention the "Fr" bit, except as an afterthought,
as he never knew me in my clerical capacity!),
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org