[Fwd: [Dixielandjazz] Little Rock Getaway]

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 14:30:21 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/26/2006 3:21:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

believe that when Sullivan's tune was recorded by the Bob Crosby
band,thtey used Bob Zurke on pino and not Joe.
Don  Ingle

Don: I'm sure you're right. I have a Bobcat's recording with Zurke doing
that piano number--almost as a solo. And while we're on memory lane, wasn't that
the song on the flip side of Les Paul and Mary Ford's Mockingbird Hill--the
hit  that made them in the 50's?

Dan (backup piano)  Spink