[Dixielandjazz] Horns on rags

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Jul 25 19:16:31 PDT 2006

Don't forget the Chrysanthemum Ragtime Band from San Francisco - long
since disbanded, but they used to record on Stomp Off. I see a CD
reissue at http://www.ragtime.nu/cds_chrysanthemum.htm but nothing
about availability and nothing in the web Stomp Off Catalogue . They
were really good and early in the 2nd wave of the Ragtime Revival (or
was that the 3rd wave?) recording around 1985.

Look for used records - I'm not selling mine ;-)

Dave Richoux