[Dixielandjazz] Horn Parts and Rags

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Fri Jul 21 20:09:08 PDT 2006

Earl Hines's big band also made a recording of Maple Leaf Rag.

Max Morath made a recording of his one-man Broadway show, Max Morath at the
Turn of the Century that was released by RCA Victor, probably back in the
'60s.  He plays with a small orchestra, and Maple Leaf Rag is one of the
selections.

Hal Vickery