[Dixielandjazz] Seeking - Billy Maxted solo piano on "Little RockGetaway"

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Thu Jul 20 16:50:37 PDT 2006

 Lord's gives that 3 finds.

Bob Crosby: THE GREAT HITS Dot DLP 3278 w/Maxted at the piano that Dingo
cites
Billy Maxted: THE ART OF JAZZ  Seeco CELP 458 that Dave cites and a 3rd

Dixieland by Pee Wee Erwin at the Grandview Inn w/Andy Russo, Sal Pace,
Maxted, Charlie Treager and Tony Spargo  Cadence CLP 1011

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated Listener