[Dixielandjazz] The Power of Eddie Condon

Phebe Wehr pnwehr at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 12:19:59 PDT 2006

It might interest some of you to know that Red Balaban is still playing around Connecticut, and will, as usual,  be at The Great CT Traditional Jazz Festival next weekend, July 28-30.  We have been friends for years -- a long time ago he used to play at my yacht club,  and often Woody Allen would sit in ( he was never very friendly ).  I'm looking forward to seeing a few of you at our 20th Anniversary celebration -- we have a terrific line-up !
Phebe

Phebe Wehr
pnwehr at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.