[Dixielandjazz] Jean-Francois Bonnel

RICK KNITTEL knittelsportland at juno.com
Wed Jul 19 14:06:19 PDT 2006

The following message was received from Michel Bastide of The Hot Antic
jazz Band regarding Jean-Francois Bonnel so I thought I would pass it on.

Rick Knittel
The Maine Street Paraders

--------------
I think that I understand that you are asking for some informations about
Jean-François Bonnel and the Hot Antic Jazz Band.
The Hot Antic is still alive! We just come from the Whitley Bay Festival
in
England.
Jean-François left the Hot Antic in 1989 and turned to modern jazz. After
few years he turned back to traditional again. He is now a free-lance
full
time musician, playing with equal talent: clarinet, alto, C-melody, tenor
saxes and cornet.
He sometimes is our guest for some concerts (a.o. next month in Corsica)
Virginie is not anymore his wife and stopped playing music many years
ago.
... But maybe you want to know something else !
Let me know and I'll answer you.
All the best
Michel Bastide