[Dixielandjazz] I'm gigging in July! Unbelievable!

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Sat Jul 15 13:31:59 PDT 2006

If you happen to be in Palm Springs tonight, I invite you to attend my gig at Havana Restaurant and Jazz Club, 155 S. Belardo Road, (former Holiday Inn)  downtown Palm Springs.  I'll be performing on my keyboard, digital workstation as well as on reeds and will likely do some vocals.  Music will likely not include Beethoven's 5th or latest rap "songs."  Hours are from 7 to 11 pm.

I'll be accompanying excellent jazz singer (and high school English teacher) Connie Gergeley.  The food is excellent with many menu selections starting at $12.00.

Hope you can make it.

Last week was the first time I ever worked at any club in the month of July in the 35 years I've lived here.  With your attendance, who knows, I may make it all the way to August (another first!).

Wow, a gig when it's 113 degrees outside.  Unbelievable.  Guess I should add that it is COOL inside Havana and it is a COOL place to be as well.

Dick Broadie