[Dixielandjazz] Solano County Fair

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 08:43:30 PDT 2006

Hi Listmates! Yesterday I had a great time playing my double bell euph at the Solano County Fair with St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band! It was little ol' white kid me and of course Tom Wiggins playing with the brothers...such nice guys to be around! Playing in a New Orleans type marching band is a fun experience...you should all try it sometime if you never have done it! We were resplendant in our red pants, white shoes, yellow shirts, and Aussie maroon hats! I took a picture of the band...if you want a feast for your eyes, let me know off-line!

Warmest regards,
Bro Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Drive,
Lodi, Calif., 95242