[Dixielandjazz] Donegan

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 07:27:02 PDT 2006

Your post meant a web search for me to check bandsmen and sound  samples.  I
would go hear them also.  Both qualities you mention  below, musicianship and
entertainment come through on the sound samples.   Here's the site:
_http://www.paulleegan.com/page-index-lonnie_donegan_tribute_home-1.html_
(http://www.paulleegan.com/page-index-lonnie_donegan_tribute_home-1.html)

In almost an aside, I saw a poll on bluegrass audiences that found vocals  to
be the key factor in general audience appeal.  I suspect this  to be true in
all genres.  Locked-in rhythm + a great vocalist =  audiences.
Ginny

In a message dated 7/12/2006 4:08:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,