[Dixielandjazz] Relevant Dixieland

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 14:53:29 PDT 2006

And by the way, just went to Tower Records to listen to some sound samples
of what you are saying from your CD, Live at the WestChester University Jazz
Festival.  Even just hearing samples makes it clear why you pack them  in at
every age.  Loved it all, including Skylark, but who is your vocalist  on
Skylark please and thanks?
Ginny

In a message dated 7/10/2006 4:21:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,