[Dixielandjazz] Light weight sound gear!

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Thu Jul 6 16:29:04 PDT 2006

www.musiciansfriend.com has the Soundcraft Gigrack 1000 for $499 and
will ship free. I've bought many things from them over the years. Great
prices, customer service and support.

Carvin has a portable unit called StageMate that weighs in at 34 pounds
and puts out solid quality sound. I will operate for hours on it's
built-in battery, or on a.c.  I have their 12-channel 300-watt mixer amp
and am more than satisfied with the high quality they manufacture for
such reasonable prices. I heard the StageMate at an outdoor performance
a few days ago and am really impressed with it. Details at
http://www.carvin.com/products/single.php?ItemNumber=s400

Charlie Hull